Join Our Team
We are a team dedicated to the pursuit of justice, dignity, and humanity for survivors of sexual assault and domestic violence.
BE AN ENGAGED BYSTANDER
WHEN YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY AND DO SOMETHING
GET INVOLVED AS A VOLUNTEER
- Community Ambassador
- Children Active Arts Assistant
- Prevention Education Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Join a Board Commitee
- Crisis Hotline Volunteer
- Court Accompaniment Advocate
- Shelter Assistant
- Sexual Assault Response Team (SART)
Eligibility to Participate:
- 21 years of age
- Valid CA Driver’s License
- Clear FBI/DOJ Background Checks
- Commitment to Volunteer hours with the agency to be eligible for Victim Advocate Certificate
- Computer skills highly desirable
- Bilingual highly desirable- any two languages
- Strong communications (written, verbal)
- Able to work with diverse populations in a fast-paced environment
- Victim-centered approach
- Must have integrity, compassion, reliability, and flexibility
Equal Employment Opportuity Statement
SafeQuest Solano is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ancestry, age, color, disability (physical and mental, includes HIV and AIDS), genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion (includes religious dress and grooming), sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and/or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, or request for Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA).
This policy also applies to deliveries of services to clients and staff. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employment relationship, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, and termination.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact SafeQuest Solano’s Equal Opportunity Officer 707-422-7345 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.